Homes for sale in Brentwood TN and current market update show that sales of homes were up 5% in April compared to the same month in 2015. The average sale price of homes sold during April was up 3.5% to $743,022, and the absorption rate is down to 4 months
- 37 Brentwood TN homes are currently pending sale
- 245 Brentwood TN homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of Brentwood TN homes is now 4 months
- the average size of homes sold was 4,379 square feet
- The average price per square feet of homes sold was $170
- the average days on market for homes sold was only 63 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for April was 98.24%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away.
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, or call your Brentwood Tn real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
$1,174,999 : 1 Medalist Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with PARKS
$1,100,000 : 1567 Glenellen Way, Brentwood5 beds, 5 full, 1 half bathsListed with RE/MAX Elite
$635,000 : 406 Seward Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$800,000 : 1730 Surrey Dr., Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 2 half bathsListed with Cobalt Premier Properties
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 5/16/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.