Tim here. How are things? Are you looking forward to summer? It's been pretty warm here in the SF Bay Area. Perfect weather for an iced tea.
Come to think of it - who doesn't love a cool drink? Why not use this to your benefit and start a small raffle? You know, something easy-on-the-wallet.
Send out a short survey tailored to 2 vital groups (your Buyers and Sellers). The first 3 responders with the most thorough responses, from each category, earn a $5 Starbucks gift card. (FYI - you can actually buy and send cards online).
Survey for Buyers:
Subject Line: Your thoughts and home matter to me (+ a perfect summer treat).
___, here. How've you been? Things are great on this end. Just gearing up for the busy summer season. Looks like the weather and the market are going to be hot ones.
Your feedback means a great deal to me. Can you answer a few quick questions? I'm giving the first 3 responders with the most thorough and thoughtful answers a $5 Starbucks gift card (the perfect summer treat), so I wanted to make sure you got the chance to answer sooner than later.
1) Are you still looking for a home?
2) If so, are you receiving listing alerts that match what you're looking for?
3) What do you value most when it comes to choosing the right home? (Let me know. I might have a couple of leads.)
Hope you're well. Looking forward to hearing from you, as always.
Survey for Sellers:
Subject Line: Your thoughts and well-being matter to me (+ a perfect summer treat).
This is ____. How're you doing? All is well here. Just trying to stay connected to folks as we head into the busy summer season. It looks like the market is going to be a hot one.
Your well-being matters a great deal to me. Can you answer a few quick questions? The first 3 responders with the most thorough and thoughtful answers will get a $5 Starbucks gift card, so I wanted to make sure you got the chance to answer this sooner than later.
1) Have you ever wondered what your home or others in the neighborhood are worth?
2) Would you be interested in receiving info about what's active, pending & sold in your area?
3) Do you have any big plans this summer (moving, downsizing, retirement, vacations, college-bound young adults, home care or construction projects, etc)?
Hope all is well. Looking forward to hearing from you, as always.
Don't forget to:
- Add-in any and all feedback you receive into your CRM (under contact details).
- Follow-up by sending promising Buyers personalized property matches, and setting up Seller's Corner alerts and forwarding Home Care resources (via Homebrella) for your Homeowners (Sellers).
Have a great week.
Your Marketing Ally and Friend,