About the Horizon Custom Home Neighborhood:
Horizon is an acreage home community located in Chatham County, about 15 minutes from Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
The Horizon Neighborhood offers oversized wooded lots with the privacy of mature trees and natural surroundings.
How much do Chatham County homes cost to build?
Lots in Horizon range from the 80s to 100s. Homes in the Horizon neighborhood range from the 400s to 600s. For information on custom home pricing, contact Stanton Homes.
Stanton Homes for Sale in Horizon:
The Blueridge: Main floor master, 3,015 sq ft, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
262 Brookhaven Way, Pittsboro, NC
Lot 28 in the Horizon Neighborhood
1.6 Wooded Acres on Quiet Culdesac
Inside the Blueridge Custom Home:
- Absolutely gorgeous exterior, with Stone, Brick, Shakes, Decorative Vents, Window Headers, and tons of details.
- 10' Plus Ceiling in Family Room, with Decorative Beam Detail
- Dining Room with Curved Trey
- Master with Raised Height Trey
- Custom Tile Master Bath
- Island with Seating in Kitchen, Wall Oven Package
- Built in Drop Zone and Huge Walk In Pantry
- Media Room
- Private Pocket Office or Craft Room off Media Room
The Cassiopeia: First Floor Guest Suite, 2,618 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
65 Brookhaven Way, Pittsboro, NC
Lot 40C Horizon Neighborhood
1.2 Wooded Acres
Inside the Cassiopeia Floor Plan:
- Covered Porch, Rear Deck
- Hardi Exterior with Stone Accents
- Open, Island Kitchen
- First Floor Guest Bedroom with Oversized Bath
- Two Story Foyer
- Huge Drop Zone/Mudroom
- Oversized Garage with Storage Area
- Formal Dining Room
Horizon Neighborhood School District:
Explore options for public and private schools near Horizon
- Perry Harrison Elementary
- Margaret B. Pollard Middle School
- The Woods Charter School
- Haw River Christian Academy
Horizon Neighborhood Property Taxes:
Property taxes for a Horizon home are roughly half the cost of a home inside the Chapel Hill city limits.
Stanton Homes in the Horizon Neighborhood:
Stanton Homes builds extraordinary custom homes in Horizon, with outstanding craftsmanship and top quality materials. We'll help you find, modify or design a custom home you'll love to live in, with free initial design services from our architectural and interior designers. Stanton Homes is an industry-leading builder of traditional, universal design, fully accessible, certified green, geothermal and energy saving homes — with some of the best guarantees in the business.