The 6th Annual Peachtree Corners Festival will be held on:
- Saturday, June 11, 2016 – 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, June 12, 2016 – Noon to 5 pm
in beautiful Peachtree Corners, located on The Corners Parkway and Woodhill Drive, one block west of Peachtree Parkway.
Things kick off with a pre- Festival Show on stage Friday night, June 10th:
Guilty Pleasure 7:00 – 7:45 pm
The Ultimate Eagles Tribute – On The Border 8:00 pm
Once the he 6th Annual Peachtree Corners Festival starts on Saturday, June 11th, there will be great live music with
- Cedar Hill (Blue Grass) 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Shaky Jane (Folk Rock) 11:15 – 12:00 pm
- Haley & Alexis Band (Country Rock) 12:15 – 1:00 pm
- The Sock Hops (Oldies from 50’s, 60’s, 70’s) 1:15 – 2:15 pm
- Kazual Mania (A cappella/Motown) 2:30 – 3:30 pm
- The Well Reds (Pop Rock) 3:45 – 4:45 pm
- Wild-Eyed Southern Boys (Rock/Southern Rock) 5:00 – 6:00 pm
And the live music continues on stage Sunday, June 12th with:
- Sam Grayson (Country) 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Bulletproof (Classic Rock) 1:15 – 2:15 pm
- 3 Way Street (Folk Rock) 2:30 – 3:30 pm
- O.M.B. – Old Men in the Basement (Classic Rock) 3:45 – 5:00 pm
For the kids, you’ll have a blast at Kids Korner on both Saturday, June 11th & Sunday, June 12th with lots of great entertainment for kids at the festival including Circus City, Mini Fire Engine Rides, Rock Wall, Zipping Zone, Kraken and more.
If you’re a gearhead or motorhead or just a regular car enthusiast, bring you camera as you don’t want to miss out on the Car Show on Saturday, June 11th – 10am – 3pm and Sunday, June 12th – 12pm – 4pm.
For the shoppers in the family, be sure to check out the arts and crafts market filled to the brim with lots of wonderful vendors.
And if you get a bit peckish, there will be plenty of food options available for you to choose from during the 6th Annual Peachtree Corners Festival.
Click here for more information on the 6th Annual Peachtree Corners Festival.