Buying your own home first is one of the happiest times of your life! However, a lot of paperwork and time goes into it and finding a lender with great reviews will ease much of the stress. But, the satisfaction you get from your first home closing is something you will never forget!
Being a First Time Home Buyer in Burleson Texas makes you have to consider your options before you buy. The first thing you will need to consider is what your long-term goals are with being a home owner and how your goalsFIT in with that plan. One goal could be to stop paying rent that just increases after every lease you renew. The benefits of being a First Time Home Buyer in Burleson Texas greatly outweighs renting for the following reasons:
- Greater privacy.
- Homes typically increase in value the older they are.
- You build equity for the future.
- Your costs are predictable and more stable than renting because homes are based on a fixed-rate mortgage (Also known as FRM, which is aMORTGAGE LOAN where the interest rate on the note remains the same throughout the term of theLOAN, as opposed to loans where the interest rate may adjust or “float”).
- Good for building equity and making an investment.
When you are determining what type of home you want to buy, you must first see what type of loan you qualify for and for what price. Before you shop, it’s VERY important to get an idea of how much a lender will actually be willing to loan to you.
When you are determining if you are qualified for a certain loan to be a First Time Home Buyer in Burleson Texas, a lender will determine this:
- What your current debt is (how much you owe inCAR PAYMENTS, credit cards, studentLOANS
- WhatYOUR CREDIT SCORE is. Generally, lenders want you to have a CREDIT SCORE of about 640 or higher to get pre-qualified for a HOME LOAN
- What yourDOWN PAYMENT on the loan will be and what you can afford to pay each month.
Use the HUD site below to learn more about being a First Time Home Buyer :
To get pre-qualified to purchase your home, you will need to give the lender the following documents:
- Most recent one month of pay stubs
- Most recent two months of bank statements for all checking and savings accounts, all pages even if they are blank
- Most recent retirement statements
- Full copies of last 2 years tax returns, all pages and schedules
- Last 2 years W-2’s and 1099’s
- Copy of DL and SS card
Here are some do’s and don’ts during the process when purchasing a home:
Maintain the status quo.
Save as much as possible, if needed.
Deposit pay checks into your bank account .
Take on new debt .
Deposit cash into yourBANK ACCOUNT.
Get married orDIVORCED.
Move money around.
Close credit accounts.
Change your work position or the way that you are paid.
As an added benefit to our clients, we have recently gotten into the market of mobile apps and have come across this great app called Home Scouting. This app is a free home finding service provided directly to consumers byHOME BUYERS Marketing II, a licensed brokerage services company.
I know what you may be thinking, “How is this any different from Zillow, Trulia, or Realtor.com?” Easy answer, the most important thing I can tell you is that this app provides you with 100%ACTIVE MLS listings that are ALWAYS updated. Did you know that the other 3 sites provided above are only about 60% accurate and they sell your information to lenders and Realtors?
WithTHE HOME Scouting app you can:
- View every MLS listing
- Schedule a home showing
- View sold home information
- See detailed school district boundaries and information
- Never have your information sold
- Direct turn by turn navigation to and from any listing
- Search on a free, private, password-protected, mobile app
To get the app is simple, all you have to do is:
- Go to the Apple Store for iPhone or Google Play store for Android
- Search for “Home Scouting”
- Downloand“Home Scouting” App
- ENTERVIP code 817 913 5556
- FinishSIGNING UP
You can also use this direct link to theApp store on yourPHONE to go right to it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/home-scouting/id643321575?mt=8%20)
THE HOMEScouting Report ® (HSR) is a free home finding service provided directly to you as ahomebuyer by HBM2, a licensedREAL ESTATE brokerage services company. The Loan Officer’s role is to assist in determining a comfortableHOME PRICE range for HBM2 to use when it is searching for property listings within your search criteria. The LoanOfficer is neither an employee of HBM2, nor the provider of the HSR. ©2015 Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM2)
To getSTARTED , please call Joy Bates with the Legacy Group of Leader OneFINANCIAL at 817-860-3232, email Joy: joybates@leader1com, or visit our website; http://legacyfinancial.com or text at 817-913-5556.
Subscribe to CommentsComment