A physical structural inspection is a critical part of your home purchase. Here is what you need to know about ordering a home inspection:
- Your REALTOR® will help you order a home inspection and schedule it
- There may be other reports you need also
- The reports must be completed within the inspection timeframe required by your offer
- Review the results of these inspections with your REALTOR®
- If you want the seller to repair anything, you must ask for it in writing before your contingency period expires
Read more in our book, "Buy Your First Home", http://tinyurl.com/nrvmgc7.