22+ Acre Horse Farm For Sale in Kunkletown, PA
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own horse business which not only includes a home, but also a barn with matted stalls, a covered riding arena as well as an outdoor arena? To top it off, additional income can be generated from renting cabins on your property? All on 22+ acres in the country with a gorgeous view?
Here is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to have their horse boarding, training, or lesson program on their own farm. The property also has some trails winding through the woods for a relaxing ride.
The 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home has a cheery and bright sunroom,
a side deck
and a covered porch to sit out on a nice summer evenings to enjoy the wildlife and watch the horses.
The partially finished, full, walk-out basement has 1/2 bath and shower, and can be used as an in-law suite or housing for stable help.
The 22+ acre of rolling land, just outside of Kunkletown, borders approximately 1 mile of the Aquashicola Creek, which is one of Pennsylvania's high quality cold water fishery. More trails can be blazed along the creek.
Approximately 10 acres of the property are fenced in pastures with run-in sheds,
with an 8 stall barn, covered riding arena with 6 additional stalls, outdoor riding arena, and so much more.
For extra income, property includes 4 rental cottages, currently rented to long term tenants. Tenants and boarders would like to stay if possible. Owner's daughter is willing to stay as farm manager, if needed.
Farm buildings and amenities:
- 30' x 50' wood frame horse barn with 8 12' x 12' matted stalls, wash stall (hot & cold water), tack room, concrete center aisle, & hay loft large enough to store 1,000 hay bales
- 60' x 120' outdoor riding arena
- 60' x 100' metal frame covered riding arena with 6 additional stalls
- Paddock and pen attached to rear of indoor arena to house cattle or additional horse stalls
- 40' x 60' wood frame 2 story equipment storage building
- 9 run-in sheds in pastures
- Approximately 10 acres of fenced in pastures
- Car port/storage shed behind house
- Small barn & pasture facilities behind cabins for additional horse boarding
- 4 deep shut-off water sources for animals
- Farm has 2 deep wells and 3 septic systems.
This horse farm is located about 4 miles from Blue Mountain Ski Resort, 25 miles to Allentown, 22 miles to Stroudsburg and 10 miles to Brodheadsville. Property is in Act 319.
Asking $445,000. Price reflects needed repairs on house and farm.
Contact Brigita McKelvie (PA License #RS297130) with Cindy Stys Equestrian & Country Properties at 610-393-9424 or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment to see it.