Built by Benchmark Communities, Palm Lakes Plantation has a peaceful country atmosphere. The builder’s motto “Everything Matters” shows in the attention to detail. Every home is built with the latest energy efficient construction technology, the finest quality materials, Natural Gas Utilities, and design input from real families like yours to make sure their homes “live as good as they feel.” These homes will be a source of pride for years to come.
Homes built by Benchmark Communities feature Kenmore Energy Star appliances, Wilson Art laminate counter tops, and 30” Birch cabinetry in kitchens. Baths have Birch cabinetry, cultured marble vanity tops, and full length vanity mirrors and more. Exteriors offer 25 year architectural Certain Teed roof shingles, all Natural Gas and Energy Star appliances, heating/ac, windows, and doors, and a sodded yard with plantings and “strawed” beds.
Available single level floor plans have optional screened porches:
- Blacksburg starts at $204,990 and has 2,224 sq ft, 3 beds, optional 4th or 5th bedroom, sun/bonus/game room
- Okatie starts at $191,990 - 1,902 sq ft and has 3 beds, optional 4th or 5th bedroom, sun-room, bonus room
- Sumter starts at $178,990 - 1,769 sq ft and has 3 beds, optional 4th bedroom, sun-room, bonus room
- Ashley starts at $171,990 - 1,537 sq ft and has 3 beds, optional sun-room
- Camden starts at $164,990 - 1,505 sq ft and has 3 beds, optional sun-room
- Concord starts at $162,990 -1,332 sq ft and has 3 beds, optional sun-room, bonus room
- Santee starts at $158,990 - 1,298 sq ft and has 3 beds, optional sun-room, bonus room
A suburb of Little River on Highway 57, Palm Lakes is removed from the noise and traffic of the Grand Strand and yet, conveniently, only a short drive away from the excitement and activity of North Myrtle Beach. Best of all, the community is less than 7 miles from the beautiful Cherry Grove Beach.
If you like the thought of living in the country but appreciate the convenience of living close to all a big city has to offer, this community is calling you. Schedule a private tour of the homes for sale in Palm Lakes Plantation with one of our real estate professionals today. Visit our website for more information on new homes in Myrtle Beach.