“The Pond” in Montville, NJ, is a picturesque enclave of 15 unique homes situated on professionally landscaped park-like grounds and one of Montville’s most exclusive neighborhoods. Each of the French Tuscan-style Colonials exudes regal elegance in a resort-like setting.
From the moment you enter through the twin stone pillars and at every turn in this special neighborhood, you will be charmed at the curb by the stunning architectural details found in these homes. The only commonality is the superior quality and craftsmanship inherent in all 15 properties. Just some of the distinguishing features you’ll find are:
- Custom stone and Florida stucco facades and charming storybook windows
- English slate roofs with copper gutters and leaders
- Italian marble foyers with custom artesian tile inlays...all unique works of art
- Dual marble stairways
- Custom highest end kitchens and bathrooms
- Extensively detailed and tasteful trim package
- Circular wrought-iron bannisters
- Private wooded setting with striking and colorful landscaping touches
No expense was spared in the design, detail and construction of these fine homes. To reside within Montville’s private gem, "The Pond", is truly the essence of “enjoying life." When you've been blessed with the ability to treat yourself and your family to the absolute best, you must consider this lovely enclave as your next home. Every single residence will delight and beckon you to live within its beauty.
Located near major highways to Manhattan, Montville has been named one of Money Magazine’s top best small towns in the United States for eight years running.
These European-inspired manors must be seen if you seek a unique, tranquil and exclusive retreat as a home. Contact Antoinette Scognamiglio at 201-240-8699 to discuss “The Pond’s” currently available homes and schedule your appointment to become acquainted with this stunning development today.