The city of Rahway is located in southern Union County, NJ, and is home to more than 27,000 people. Here's what you need to know if you are a Rahway home owner or home buyer.
Inventory: There are currently 206 single family homes offered for sale in Rahway. The inventory in May of 2015 was 226 homes so a slight decrease in inventory may have an small impact on prices. There were 24 homes sold in May which is exactly equal to the 12 month average of homes sold since May 2015. The light blue trend line represents the active listings trend over 4 years excluding seasonal variation and you can see that there is very little change.
Prices: The average home sold in Rahway in May was sold for $223,493. This is 10% higher than the 12 month average and 26% higher than the average sold price in May of 2015. The light red straight trend line in this graph shows prices continuing to increase.
Days on Market: Homes in Rahway sold in May after an average of 51 days on the market - a pace faster than any other month in the past 4 years. The 12 month average in Rahway is 104 days and May of 2015 saw an average DOM of 104 days. The light blue straight trend line in the DOM graph below shows homes continuing to sell faster.
Not sure what your Rahway home is worth? Call us today for your free consultation.
If you are a buyer or a seller interested in a home in Union County, please call Team Zuhl! We're happy to help you in all of your real estate needs!
For more information on the Rahway Real Estate Market:
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - May, 2016
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - April, 2016
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - September 2015
- Linden and Rahway Real Estate - May 17 2014
- Rahway and Linden Real Estate Market Report - April 17, 2014
- Buyers Market in Rahway and Linden - 3/8/2014
- Single Family Homes for sale in Linden and Rahway - 1/1/2014
- October in Rahway's Real Estate Market - November, 2013
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - August 2013 - 08/05/13
- How does the Months Supply in Rahway affect sellers? - 07/10/13
- Sell my home in Rahway! - 07/02/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - April, 2013 - 05/27/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - January-March, 2013 - 04/05/13
- 602 W. Curtis Street, Linden - 04/04/13
- Rahway, NJ - A brief historical look - 03/04/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- The Winter Real Estate Market in Rahway - 02/23/13
- Buying or Selling a Home in Rahway, NJ - 01/12/13
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Rahway? - 10/15/12
- Free Market Report of Rahway Homes! - 08/13/12
- Rahway Market Trends - 03/25/12