Some properties are harder to finance than others. Here in North Idaho we have some fantastic off grid homes. We also have some of those heart break properties that have a mobile home that has been moved 2 times that are really hard to get financing for. Evergreen loans in Sandpoint Idaho now has financing opportunities for Off grid homes and mobile that have been moved more than once.
Here are a couple of the new programs Evergreen loans can utilize.
- On an FHA transaction with 2-4 units, you can count up to 90% of the lease agreement rental income to offset the borrowers PITI payment. This might work with a buyer who’s income doesn’t quite work for a standard SFR purchase
- We can finance up to 95% on a Jumbo home purchase (Primary Residence) – no monthly mortgage insurance. (debt-to-income must be
- We can also do Jumbo financing with credit scores to 620 – 20% down payment required
- If you have listed a manufactured home that has moved 2x - once from the factory to location (A) and then again to another location (B) – we can finance that manu on VA. It must meet the rest of the manufactured home guidelines of course with permanent foundation, appropriate tied downs, etc.
- We do off-grid financing (properties without standard public electrical facilities available) – the appraiser must comment that the alternative energy available is sufficient to serve the home AND that it doesn’t materially affect the marketability of the home. But we’ve had lots of success with this product. Minimum 5% down with conventional financing or we can also go VA!