Most real estate activity happens during the months of May and August.
Now is the time to get going.
Keep in mind that the average person knows 3 real estate agents.
Eliminate the other 2 real estate agents with the steps below.
No, you can’t "make" someone buy or sell.
But you can make them think of you when they are ready to make a decision.
For your sellers:
- Seller's Corner will help cement you as their future listings agent.
- Email your Sellers and invite them to Your Neighborhood so you can connect
them to local activity and home values where they live.
- In order to do this, get their home and email address.
- Put them in the Seller’s group of your CRM.
- Don't have these? Reach out and ask.
(Need a pitch? Contact us. We'll send you one personally).
- Use Listings By Mail and email your whole database.
- Take advantage of this mass emailing tool!
(Here's an idea: Find homes that have sold for record prices. Send them out.)
Whatever you send to your clients should make them wonder:
“I wonder what our home is worth?”
Now, for your Buyers:
- Email your database of Buyers and see if they are looking to buy a home.
- Remind your clients that this is a seller’s market.
- Keep track of people with children,
- Many real estate decisions are made around schools.
- Most people want to buy or sell during the summer before school begins.
- We provide you with every school near each Active Listing in order to give your
buyers one-click access to the information they need.
- Create custom IDX links for hot listings (priced to sell) in the areas your cover.
- Send an email to your buyers with a link to this page.
In summary, your database consists of 2 parts: buyers and sellers.
Your people in your CRM will either buy a home or sell a home.
People are creatures of convenience. They will reach out to what is closest to them.
What you are in fact doing, is internalizing your marketing. This means:
- Getting your clients on your website.
- Connecting them to properties with one click.
- Making your website a real estate resource that your clients want to visit.
Make sure they think of you first when:
- It's time to buy a home.
- They want to know their home’s value.
- A referral opportunity presents itself.
We're almost at the 6 month mark of the year. Have you tried us for free for one month, yet?
Not enough? Need more guidance?
Write or call us directly.
Have a great week,
Anna & Tim
PM's Community Management Team