Are You Having Your Own "4th of July" Celebration?
This is the time of year when you see legal Fireworks sold everywhere in Indiana. This leads to private celebrations by many untrained professionals.
The National Council on Fireworks Safety is urging everyone to pass the word to be safe and responsible when it comes to fireworks. Education is the best tool. It is up to us to pass the word and oversee our young children during this celebrated time.
Fireworks Safety Rules
- Read the warning labels and caution labels and follow the directions on all fireworks.
- Buy only from a reliable seller
- Only use fireworks outdoors and away from buildings, plants and combustible material
- Always have water handy
- Light only one fireworks at a time
- If it doesn't light, wait 15 - 20 minutes and then dump the fireworks in a bucket of water
- Never let small children handle fireworks
- Don't store fireworks. If you must, place in a cool dry place
- No part of the body should be over the fireworks when lighting
- Hold sparklers away from yourself and others
The 4th of July is a Holiday with Fireworks as a tradition.
Make sure to be safe and report illegal fireworks.
If you know someone who wants to Buy or Sell a Home in
Elkhart, St Joseph, LaGrange and Kosciusko Counties, in Indiana
Call me: Larry Johnston, 574-304-7577
"We have agents to serve you with your Real Estate needs"
Friends & Neighbors Real Estate
and Elkhart County Subdivisions, LLC, Elkhart, Indiana,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org