Home Prices in Mission Viejo
Tim Lorenz 7/3/2016
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 7.5 percent, for new homes down 1.4 percent and for resale condos up 2.7 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 1.3 percent and down 9.7 percent on condos and up 30.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 0.6 percent and the sales volume is down 8.2 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 6.6 percent and the sales volume is up 40.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are up 4.4 percent and the sales volume is up 15.3 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices are up 5.8 percent and the sales volume is uup 4.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are up 3.6 percent and the sales volume up 6.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 15.4 percent and the sales volume is down 9.2 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 9.1 percent and the sales volume is up 43.1 percent.
We are seeing the market with a very mixed change in the sales volume for this week look at the cities of Mission Viejo and San Clemente with the two different zip codes show very divergent effect during a week. One zip going down in the sales volume and the other substantially moving up a staggering 62% plus up tic for 92673. It is a wild ride for sure.