Date: Monday, July 4, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Fireworks: Approximately 9:40 p.m.
Where: Georgia Aquarium’s Oceans Ballroom
- Non-member, adult: $25
- Non-member, child (ages 3-12): $20
- Member, adults: $22.75
- Member, child (ages 3-12): $18.20
Your ticket includes:
- Summertime beverages and desserts in our beautiful Oceans Ballroom with views of beluga whales, whale sharks and manta rays
- Additional food items will be available for purchase
- Carnival games
- Arts and Crafts
- Live DJ
- Prime viewing of Centennial Olympic Park’s fireworks display on Level 7 of Georgia Aquarium’s parking deck
All proceeds from Funbelievable Fourth support Georgia Aquarium’s education efforts including our Sponsored Education Admissions (SEA) program.
• Chairs and blankets for fireworks viewing
• Fireworks or sparklers
• Outside food or beverages
Refunds are not available. Late arrivals, cancellations and no-shows will not be refunded. Funbelievable Fourth is a rain or shine event, and as such there will be no refunds due to weather conditions or cancellation of Centennial Olympic Park’s fireworks display. Aquarium admission is not included. General admission tickets must be purchased separately for guests wishing to visit the Aquarium. CityPASS is not eligible for redemption at this event.
Click here for more information and to buy tickets to the Funbelievable Fourth at the Georgia Aquarium. And check out the Red White and Brew event at the Georgia Aquarium for their food and beer festival.