Join the City of Lilburn as they celebrate July 4th with Sparkle in the Park. This annual event in Lilburn City Park will include live music with GLOW, a variety of food, children’s activities, and of course, fireworks!
Event Schedule (subject to change):
- 5:30 p.m. Sparkle in the Park event begins. Balloon artists and family photos will be available at no cost, while supplies last, until 9:30 p.m. Food trucks/vendors and bounce house tickets will be available for purchase.
- 7:30 p.m. GLOW will take the stage with their high-energy, family-friendly concert.
- 9:30 p.m. Fireworks will begin with patriotic musical accompaniment.
- 10:00 p.m. Sparkle in the Park event ends and park closes.
- Air-conditioned shuttles will transport attendees from parking lots at the Nam Dae Mun Farmers Market, Lilburn Middle School, the lot at Young and Church Streets, and the lot at Poplar Street and Killian Hill.
- Park pick-up/drop-off point is one block from Lilburn City Park.
- Accessible parking will be reserved at City Hall.
- Main Street will be closed from 9 – 10:30 p.m. to allow for safe passage of pedestrians from Lilburn City Park following the fireworks. Those parked around City Hall will be routed down Poplar Street to Killian Hill Road or down Camp Creek Road to Arcado Road.
What to bring:
- Lawn chairs or blankets are recommended. Tents not allowed.
- Coolers are allowed and are subject to search. No outside alcohol allowed. Beer and wine will be available for purchase at the event and in the Old Town hospitality zone.
- Due to the large crowd and fireworks, it is recommended that pets not be brought to the event.
- No outside fireworks.
- 3 Guys Entertainment (Hot dogs, burgers, funnel cakes, etc.)
- Spiedie Zone
- Mobile Marlay
- Pressed for Time
- Cole’s Backyard BBQ
- 1910 Public House
- King of Pops
- Kona Ice
- Giovanni’s Italian Ice
The Oyster Barn will be selling beer and wine at Lilburn’s Sparkle in the Park July 4th event.
Click here for more information on Lilburn’s Sparkle in the Park July 4th event.