Reverse Mortgage is Not a Bad Word!
Did you know that MANY things have changed in the Reverse Mortgage world in the past 7 years?
Come find out how POWERFUL this financing tool can be with financial planning for those who are experiencing some retirement changes.
The world is evolving and combining families and freinds into #NextGen homes is proving to be a great help with transitioning into life's changes. This financing tool might be the answer to long term care in your own home.
The Reverse mortgage changes are helping "Classic Citizens" be able to stay in their own home as long as they need to be there.
Meet Shelley Bayne of MAC5 Mortgage:
Shelley Bayne is a licensed Colorado Mortgage Broker with 9 years experience in the reverse mortgage industry.
Don’t miss this opportunity to receive honest and accurate information about Reverse Mortgage to be able to make educated decisions on what this financing tool offers.
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- Heritage Todd Creek Community Center 8455 Heritage Dr. Thornton, CO off Hwy 7 or C470 and Quebec
- Please RSVP for space and room location 720-416-1984 text or call
See what the new changes can mean for you in a possible re-finance or buying new!
Any Colorado Real Estate Agents or service providers are invited to attend and bring clients for PURE education.
This event is part of the ongoing series of events with the "Transition Living Real Estate Team™ that are aimed at providing helpful information as people "Transition" into new chapters of life.
Learn the answer to these questions:
- What is a reverse mortgage?
- Does the bank own my home?
- What are the costs associated with a Reverse Mortgage?
- Are there special requirements?
- Can I purchase AND refinance with a Reverse Mortgage?
- Does a Reverse mortgage change Social Security or Medicare benefits?
- How is a Reverse Mortgage repaid?
- What can the funds from a Reverse Mortgage be used for? Are the funds taxable income?
- How do I qualify for a Reverse Mortgage?
Shelley Bayne NMLS #418867 CO #100037861
Regulated by the Division of Real Estate
MAC5 Mortgage NMLS #199325
400 E. Simpson Street, Suite 107, Lafayette CO 80026
Phone: 303-476-1253 Direct