Home Prices in Mission Viejo
Tim Lorenz 7/10/2016
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 6.8 percent, for new homes up 0.2 percent and for resale condos up 2.3 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 2.0 percent and down 5.6 percent on condos and up 21.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are 1.0 percent and the sales volume is down 2.2 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 6.6 percent and the sales volume is down 23.0 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are up 6.5 percent and the sales volume is down 14.1 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices down 1.1 percent and the sales volume is down 5.6 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are up 8.2 percent and the sales volume up 12.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 4.5 percent and the sales volume is up 14.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 5.5 percent and the sales volume is down 28.9 percent.
We are seeing the market with a very mixed change in the sales volume for this week. We see a much better market this week but still very unstable.