My first introduction to social media marketing began with my mother, Carole Provenzale. I believe it was 2006, ActiveRain.com made it's presence on the web and blogging became a new leading tool for business owners to help "get their name out there."
I remember mom spending hours writing, commenting and simply connecting. I never really understood the value until I began to blog and experience it for myself.
By becoming plugged in to the social media world of blogging, it helped me understand how to utilize Facebook, Twitter, LinkendIn, Instagram, Yelp, YouTube, Podcast and so many other various social outlets more efficiently.
- It increased our brand recognition and following locally, nationally and globally.
- We have been featured in The New York Times, News China Television, CBC Television Documentary, Radio Morning Shows, PBS and interviewed by numerous respected on-line and printed magazines and much more.
- It allows easy means to share insights and knowledge with our profession that helps to connect people around the world and offer inspiration.
- We have also become among the top leaders in the Feng Shui community locally, and that reputation is growing nationally and intentionally as we have established a third office in Los Angeles, California.
- Not only that, it makes the process of growing our business even more fun!! We have more creative ways to promote, educate and connect remotely and in-person.