Home Prices in Mission Viejo
Tim Lorenz 7/17/2016
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 6.4 percent, for new homes up 0.7 percent and for resale condos up 4.9 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 0.5 percent and down 2.6 percent on condos and down 5.4 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 2.1 percent and the sales volume is down 9.4 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 12.1 percent and the sales volume is up 11.9 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are up 7.4 percent and the sales volume is down 1.8 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices down 2.9 percent and the sales volume is down 10.9 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are up 1.4 percent and the sales volume up 16.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 30.6 percent and the sales volume is up 16.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 9.9 percent and the sales volume is down 17.2 percent.
If we look tot he number over the entire county we see that the sales volume is down however the home prices are up. Things seem to be slowing for the year. We will have to see what happens over the next week.