As listing agents we love to have what we know will be an in demand home to sell, and 7685 Sussex Drive in West Chester Ohio was one of those homes! Showings were immediate after going live in MLS and we were under contract in less than 5 days and thanks to a cash buyer, the entire process was completed for our seller in less than 30 days! The offer was perfect for meeting our seller's needs and no counter was made. A few inspection issues were addressed and this morning the sale was completed! Happy buyer and happy sellers!
And more great news for our seller, due to the updates she'd made we were able to push the price point for the style of the home and achieve a contract price of $205,000 vs. asking price of $210,000.
Key features of this home:
- 4 bedrooms & 2 baths. Unlike most homes its age, 7685 Sussex offers an adjoining full bath that the seller just completed remodeling this week! In fact, no showings until Friday morning because the sealer is still curing! Master bedroom has walkout
- Fully renovated kitchen in 2011. New cabinets, Corian counters & island.
- New flooring throughout the home. New carpet this year in master bedroom. And if you didn't know the flooring through most of the home was vinyl, you'd swear it was laminate wood!
- New roof in 2015. 2016 new gutters, gutter guards and downspouts.
- Added attic insulation in 2016.
- Full unfinished basement.
- Cul de sac street
- .5 acre lot and fenced backyard
- Patio with firepit
- Two sheds included
- Lakota schools
Close to Voice of America and Union Centre shopping/entertainment complexex
If you're ready for to discuss buying or selling a home in the West Chester area, please contact The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite (513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com)!
LIz and Bill aka BLiz