Remember "It's Not Always Mold"
An Indoor Air Quality or Indoor Environmental assessment is much more than an inspection for mold and a lot more than the simple collection of a few air samples for mold spores.
An Indoor Air Quality assessment must be conducted using a comprehensive whole-house or whole office approach to identify and correct contributors that may be compromising the indoor air quality within homes and offices.
To help identify these contributors that may be compromising your Indoor Air Quality, IAQ Solutions measures the actual performance of your HVAC System both Active (HVAC Running) and Inactive (HVAC Off).
IAQ Solutions will measure each room of your home or office for:
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Airborne Particulate Matter
- Combustible Gas
The handheld IAQ Assessment tools listed below allow us to identify contributors that may be compromising your indoorair quality on site at the time of our assessment.
Collecting a few air samples for mold spores is not an Indoor Air Quality Assessment and sampling the air for mold spores is not an Indoor Air Quality sample. It’s an air sample for mold spores. Click to read more about Mold Sampling.
The Benefits of Our Inspections
• Identify Allergens in your home or office.
• Identify Asthma Triggers in your home or office.
• Identify the presence and source of elevated mold spores in your home or office
• Identify the source of unusual Odors or VOC's in your home or office.
• Identify the possible elevation of Particulate Matter in your home or office.
• Employers increase productivity.
Property owners protect their investment
• Doctors find assistance with their diagnosis.
• Lawyers can show an association between mold and an illness.
• Real estate brokers can present properties with documented Healthy Indoor Environment.
Subscribe to CommentsComment