This is the June 2016 Almaden Valley homes market activity report.
Almaden Valley, also known as Almaden, is home to the prestigious 95120 zip code and top rated schools in San Jose, CA. This report is comprised of data extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service ("MLS") as of July 1, 2016.
Single Family Homes Market Report June 2016
- 69 Active Single Family Homes
- 43 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 47 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,435,654
- Average Sale Price: $1,460,957
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 101.8%
- Average Days on Market: 17
- Absorption Rate: 1.5 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller's market
When listing a San Jose home for Sale in Almaden Valley it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data.
Homeowner's who absolutely need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
This report is provided by Kathleen Daniels, Independent Broker-Owner of KD Realty in San Jose. I may be reached at my office number 408-972-1822 or on my cell 408-499-8751.
The Complete June 2016 report was originally posted as What’s My Almaden Valley San Jose Home Worth? June 2016