Brentwood TN real estate and current market update show that average price of homes sold increased 5% compared to the same month last year . The number of homes sold was actually lower than last year by 18%, I would attribute that to a lack of inventory. The absorption rate based on June sales was just 3 months.
- 116 Brentwood TN homes are currently pending sale
- 248 Brentwood TN homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of based on June sales is just 3 months
- the average price of homes sold was $731,644 compared to $696,767 last year
- the average size of homes sold was 4,305 square feet
- The average price per square feet of homes sold was $174
- the average days on market for homes sold was only 62 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for April was 98.5%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here.
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it's taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in the Nashville MLS are posted. Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, or call your Brentwood Tn real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853