- Existing home sales have accelerated to the highest pace since February 2007 at an annual pace of 5.57 million.
- Inventory of homes for sale remains below the historically normal 6-month mark at a 4.6-month supply, down 5.8% year-over-year.
- Median home sales prices rose to $247,700, 4.8% higher than a year ago and replaced the previous peak in May of $238,900. More Here...
- Whether You Are A First Time Homebuyer Or A Move-Up Buyer Now Is The Time To Make That Move!
- Check Out Listings For Any Zip Code Here:
•1st Time Buyer Webinar: www.agentintro.biz/2589/bw
• Report: Top 5 Home Deals: www.realtyreports.biz/2589/hd
- Check Out Market Trends For Any Zip Code here: http://www.findhomesinwellington.com/mimarket/zip/33449/
- Here Is What We Can Do For You: http://www.findhomesinwellington.com/about/