Home Prices in Mission Viejo
Tim Lorenz 7/31/2016
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 5.3 percent, for new homes down 3.4 percent and for resale condos up 7.9 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 0.4 percent and down 0.1 percent on condos and up 22.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 4.3 percent and the sales volume is down 2.0 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 7.5 percent and the sales volume is down 6.9 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are up 8.6 percent and the sales volume is down 0.8 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices up 1.5 percent and the sales volume is down 10.9 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are up 2.6 percent and the sales volume down 1.2 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 15.8 percent and the sales volume is down 14.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 7.8 percent and the sales volume is down 1.3 percent.
When we look at the entire county we see that the numbers improved over the last week. We are in an adjustment year and I strongly believe that next year is going to show significant change. If you are thinking of buying or selling I would suggest that now is the time to do it. Interest rates will effect the buyers next year and the slow market the sellers.