This is one of Delta's newer subdivisions on the north side of town. There are one and two story homes with three and a few four bedroom floor plans. The neighborhood has it's own park and nice views of Grand Mesa and the West Elk Mountains.
If you are thinking of living in Delta, but commuting to Grand Junction this is a great neighborhood for you to consider. The location has easy access to Highway 50.
Real Estate activity has been good so far this year in Stone Mountain Village.
- There are five homes on the market, and two of the listings are under contract pending a sale.
- Prices start at $173,000. This lowest priced home is under contract. The highest priced home is listed at $227,500.
- The average list price is $207,760, and the median list price is $218,500.
- There are two four bedroom homes on the market at this time, and the other listings all have three bedrooms.
- So far this year six homes have sold. The average sold price is $184,066. The average days on market for the sold homes is 178.
- One home has sold since last month's market report.
- Click on the picture for more real estate and local information.
If you are looking for a home in Delta, I would love to talk with you. There are many different locations and neighborhoods to consider.
The inventory does change. Homes sell and new listings come on the market. If you would like to be notified when new listings come on the market, I can help you with that. I also have a great property search program with up to date information. Now you can search for a home in this area without having to rely on other websites with outdated information.
Call, or email, me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need any real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
This information is from the Colorado Real Estate Network (CREN). It is intended to show real estate market trends. Not all properties are listed or sold by the author of this article.