Home Prices in Mission Viejo
Tim Lorenz 8/7/2016
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 3.0 percent, for new homes down 12.7 percent and for resale condos up 9.1 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 8.0 percent and down 4.9 percent on condos and up 13.0 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 2.2 percent and the sales volume is down 21.3 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 8.2 percent and the sales volume is up 50.7 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are up 1.8 percent and the sales volume is down 0.8 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices down 105 percent and the sales volume is down 5.7 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are down 8.0 percent and the sales volume down 2.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 12.0 percent and the sales volume is up 7.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 11.8 percent and the sales volume is down 21.7 percent.
I feel that the market is loosing steam and it is showing it. If we look at the whole county you see it. We also see there are a few good zip codes that are doing well. However, the trends now are a slowdown before the end of the season.