Realtors and Fellow Finance Professionals,
As a real estate finance professional its important to display what types of loan services are currently offered here in southern California which is my primary target market. I can lend in 35 other states as well. Lending guidelines have currently changed but in my opinion for the better. Appraisals values are getting cut by lenders due to the number of current foreclosures across the nation. Full income documentation is the norm but there are a few banks that are offering stated income loans but their requirements are pretty rigid. Contact me if you have a scenario.
Here is what i can Currently offer *:
- Home Equity Loans to 75% CLTV in Southern California, inquire within for other states.
- FHA financing for purchase (3% Down) and refinance loans.
- 100 % VA Financing up to $417,000.00, inquire within for other states.
- Home Opportunities , My Community & Flex to 95% LTV
- Conforming Rate & Term to 95 % LTV
- Conforming Cash Out Refinance to 85% LTV
- Conforming Purchase to 90% LTV
- Jumbo Conforming Purchases and Refinances up to 85% LTV
- Great Rates available on No PMI option Loans (LPMI)
- Reverse Mortgages
- Small Business Commercial Loans
- Interest Only up to 10 years on Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages.
- 80-10-10 Seller Carryback available on conforming loans
- Cash out after 30 days off of MLS (FHA and Conv)
- Down-payment assistance programs accepted on FHA , inquire within for additional details
- Manufactured Housing ok - inquire within for additional details not all properties qualify
- 100 % yes you heard right 100 % financing available under the USDA Rural Development program. 102% LTV (100% with a 2% USDA Guarantee Fee, which is financed) No Mortgage Insurance, No declining market issue, up to 6% seller concessions allowed. Full Doc Only, Owner, Occupied or current USDA loan refinances ONLY. Its important to note that: The porperty does not have to be zoned rural. The program is specific per state and there are income limits per state that are required so please inquire within if you have a scenario.
Loan Guidelines are tight but there are still various loan products that are available for first time buyers, investors or refinance prospects.
Realtors and fellow real estate professionals if there a borrower that you can not finance or if you need a prequal don't hesitate to contact me. I am bilingual so if you have any Spanish speaking clients i am here to help. Don't worry i wont ask you for a referral fee on a closed purchase. Expect the truth and nothing short of that. As much as it hate to turndown a borrower it something that has to be done.
Lets make it happen in a soft market,
Eddy Martinez - Se Habla Espanol
Nationwide Funding Group
Team Leader / Senior Loan Consultant
Office: 1-888-702-2225 x 115
* Rates and loan programs are subject to change at any time.
* LTV = Loan To Value = How much you are borrowing / Value of The Subject Property.
* With the 2008 Economic Stimulus package Confroming loan amounts are different in every county. Anything outside of the conforming loan amount is to be considered Jumbo.