Mid summer and Cafe Realty has taken business to new heights! Homes are entering the market in all areas from the Bronx to Dutchess. Pockets of seller market area are noticeable in Yorktown, Peekskill and Mahopac. A sellers' market is noted when inventory is being absorbed in less than 3 months. Although inventory is low, pricing remains stable or with a slight increase in value.
Important factors to consider when selling a home:
- Location - You can always change the house but not the location.
- Condition - A well maintained and appointed home is MOST desirable
- Pricing - Price slightly below the market value to attract interest and create buzz
- Proximity - Is your home near town? the commuter rails? shopping? parks/recreation? highways?
- Your Realtor - Hire someone knowledgeable, adaptable to changing market conditions/trends, professional, ethical and innovative
- Marketing - Your realtor should have a solid marketing program with extensive digital marketing. Syndication through the MLS is just not enough...there is so much more to digital marketing. Ask for analytics and how the activity on your home is tracked.
Here are some homes that are COMING SOON! Click on the location and be sure to keep coming back for NEW lisitngs.
MAHOPAC - Lake McGregor $ 415,000
YORKTOWN - Yorktown Heights $325,000
MOUNT KISCO - Commercial Building $849,000
On July 24th Cafe Realty hosted our very first Public Open House/Coffee Tasting Event... Watch for more events because Cafe Realty is the one to watch! WE put the REAL in Real Estate!
Cafe Realty is a Real Estate Brokerage, Consulting & Valuations Services Company serving sellers, buyers and investors in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess and the Bronx.
CONTACT US: 914.666.7792 or info@CafeRealtyNY.com