Home Prices in Mission Viejo
Tim Lorenz 8/14/2016
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 2.9 percent, for new homes down 9.4 percent and for resale condos up 9.8 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 4.1 percent and down 2.1 percent on condos and up 77.4 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 4.2 percent and the sales volume is down 25.0 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 3.1 percent and the sales volume is up 58.2 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are up 5.5 percent and the sales volume is up 6.3 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices down 2.7 percent and the sales volume is down 0.0 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are down 9.4 percent and the sales volumeup 5.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 23.1 percent and the sales volume is up 25.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 1.2 percent and the sales volume is down 1.8 percent.
Wow this week is different. Sales volume is up in South County across the board. In the county there was very little difference week over week.