It's hot outside!! You need a POOL!!
Check out this move-in ready 3 bedroom in Avondale with a refreshing salt water Pebbletech POOL!
You're going to love this backyard! Make it your own private desert oasis. This home is on a larger lot with a refreshing salt water Pebble Tec pool with waterfall, a relaxing fire pit entertainment area, an extended patio, and 2 grass areas. It is perfect for entertaining, cooling off and relaxing! The kitchen won't disappoint either with upgraded stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a tile back splash. The refrigerator is even included! This move in ready home is definitely one you want to check out!
ADD PHOTO OF KITCHEN
Avondale Arizona - A Great Place to Live!
Just 15 minutes west of Phoenix is the expansive and growing city of Avondale, Arizona. It's great location just 15 miles west of Phoenix has made it a popular place for people to life. In addition to the new communities, Avondale also has a rich history dating back to the 1860's.
Avondale has many great communities and amenitiesammenities. The City of Avondale does a great job of providing events and services to the residents of Avondale. It is now a modern city located close to Phoenix but nestled at the base of the scenic Estrella Mountains, where the Agua Fria and Gila Rivers meet providing beautiful mountain views.
Avondale continues to grow and expand. The city plans to continue to expand in the eastern part, creating a city corridor down Avondale Blvd. The 99th and McDowell area also continues to grow with new restaurants and a new entertainment center, Main Event that joins the movie theater and existing array of restaurants and shopping.
What can you find in Avondale?
- Phoenix International Raceway (hosts NASCAR races two times a year)
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park (hiking, biking, wildlife viewing, playground, horse stables, golf)
- Friendship Park which holds a Farmer's Market every Saturday
- Coldwater Golf Course
- Annual Events, such as the Tres Rios Nature and Earth Festival
- Randall McDaniel Sports Complex
- Numerous parks
- Tres Rios Recreation Corridor (Recognized by the Audubon Society and Bird Life International)
- Just minutes away from University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Cardinals and the Jobing.com Arena
- Several spring training facilities are close by