What is up and the latest news in the US real estate market? Check here for the always updated topics that real estate experts are talking about.
What is up with the future of housing in the US and other real estate industry news?
Top Headlines in Real Estate this Week
Here are this week's headlines as of today, and for full stories with pictures or details see top real estate stories in the nation with the most recent news listed first:
1. Wed, 17 Aug 2016 Playboy Mansion sold for $100 million Playboy Mansion sold for $100 million, about half the asking price but more than any other L.A. home in history.
2. Wed, 17 Aug 2016 08:02:42 EDT Vancouver just hit foreign homebuyers with a massive tax Read full story for latest details.
3. Tue, 02 Aug 2016 08:31:19 EDT U.S. expands crackdown on secret real estate buyers It's about to get harder for some luxury all-cash home buyers to hide their identity from the U.S. government.
4. Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:41:49 EDT Keith Olbermann is thrilled he sold his Trump apartment Keith Olbermann has sold his apartment in Trump Palace.
5. Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:45:05 EDT I pay more than half my income in rent Read full story for latest details.
6. Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:42:18 EDT UK housing market freezing up (and lower prices are coming) Activity in the U.K. housing market has slumped since the Brexit vote and property professionals are predicting price falls across the country.
For more about my area of real estate in Arizona: Arizona Homes and Land