Home Prices in Mission Viejo
Tim Lorenz 8/21/2016
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 2.2 percent, for new homes down 6.8 percent and for resale condos up 8.0 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 14.6 percent and down 15.2 percent on condos and up 57.9 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 1.9 percent and the sales volume is down 26.4 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 8.5 percent and the sales volume is up 46.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are up 3.8 percent and the sales volume is down 16.5 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices down 1.1 percent and the sales volume is down 21.2 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are down 1.3 percent and the sales volume down 20.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 34.9 percent and the sales volume is up 14.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 10.5 percent and the sales volume is up 1.9 percent.
This is the big shift in the market that is evident in the numbers. Sales volume is down across in South County across the board.