A Market Common community lifestyle is truly a unique experience, full of convenience and possibilities. Imagine a neighborhood where everything you need is just minutes away and the opportunities for fun are limitless. The newest Market Common subdivision, The Reserve, offers this and so much more.
This neighborhood is being built by Beazer Homes and when completed will feature 100 single family residences and a community swimming pool. The Reserve is also within walking distance of the great shopping, dining, and entertainment available in the Market Common as well as amenities such as baseball and soccer fields, a gated dog park, a park for concerts, fireworks, and just hanging out, and areas for biking, hiking, walking, and rollerblading. The Coastal Grand Mall, Myrtle Beach International Airport, the Grand Strand excitement, and public access beaches are all just minutes away.
With 35+ years of experience and a reputation for craftsmanship and quality construction, Beazer Homes is a family business that dates back to the 1600s. They feature 5 – 3 and 4 bedroom floorplans here which include things like ceramic tile floors, 9-foot ceilings, 42” cabinets, and Moen faucets.
- Seabrook - Starting at $292,990 - 2,325 - 2,690 square feet – 3 bedrooms - 2.5 Baths
- Kiawah - Starting at $287,990 -Ft 2,141 - 2,310 square feet – 4 bedrooms - 2 - 2.5 Baths
- Savannah - Starting at $277,990 - 2,000 - 3,042 square feet - 3 – 4 Bedrooms - 2.5 - 3.5 Baths
- Augusta - Starting at $268,990 - 1,750 - 2,545 square feet - 3 – 4 Bedrooms - 2 – 3 Baths
- Hemingway - Starting at $262,990 - 1,705 - 2,278 square feet- 3 – 4 Bedrooms - 2 – 3 Baths
If you are in the market for a home that fits your individual lifestyle, you will love this community. You can build and add your own personal touches or choose one that is ready to move into. Call our real estate experts for a private tour of the area and visit our website to learn more about the new homes for sale at The Reserve at Market Commons.