I have been working with home buyers for 21 years and I am always thrilled when I meet a new one. The other day I was referred a buyer and when I sat with them to explain everything I would do for them, they were very much supprised by all the work I put into helping them buy a home. They usually are not aware of all the details I handle for them until I go over it all with them.
Most buyers think we Realtors just ask a few questions and then send them properties to drive by. Once they like a property they want, we help them make an offer. But that is not even half of what we do. We help with Short Sales, Foreclosures, Bank owned properties, For Sale By Owners, and Relocations.
Here are just 9 things I do for my buyers.
- We will assist you in securing the best financing program for your specific situation with the lowest interest rate and least expensive closing costs and have a pre-qualification/approval certificate generated to give you the best competitive advantage in purchase negotiations.
- We'll provide you with regular updates from our Home Hunter Service of all the new properties that match your home buying criteria. This will allow you to drive by and determine which properties you want to see.
- We'll arrange a private showing of any property you want to see including new construction, bank owned and For Sale By Owner property.
- When you find a property you like, we'll discuss the best strategy with you regarding offer price, financing terms, interest rate, cost to close, possession date, inspection details, termite, pest and other environmental reports, and anything else you want to know (this is SO IMPORTANT).
- We'll help you prepare the offer with terms, provisions, special stipulations, amendments, exhibits and addendums weighted in your best interest.
- We'll present the offer on your behalf and negotiate in your favor to help you secure the property at the best possible price and terms.
- We'll recommend extremely competent affiliates with respect to your total home purchase: including legal expertise, home inspection, appraisal, warranties, home owner hazard and title insurance.
- We'll be available for you to answer any questions you might have.
- You are never under any obligation, at any time, to buy any property.
I am happy when buyers ask questions, that means I can help. I also love to give my buyers some BONUSES.
BONUS #1: You receive a one-year Home Warranty Policy ($500 value).
BONUS #2: You will receive our written Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee whereby we agree in writing to sell your property for free if you are not satisfied with your home purchase in 24 month.
BONUS #3: You get our Cancellation Guarantee and can cancel this agreement at any time if we do not live up to our promises.
What I would like is to have some buyers comment on this blog and give me more ideas on what more they would like Realtors to do for them. We as Realtors are always looking for ways to add value to our clients. Please feel free to comment below.
As you may know I work in the Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Miami, Miami Lakes and Doral areas. So if you have questions, I am happy to talk.