HELLO! MY NAME IS HARRY DELIA. I AM ADDICTED TO ACTIVE BLOGGING. HARRY’S TOP TEN SIGNS TO RECOGNIZE ONE IS ADDICTED TO ACTIVERAIN BLOGGING
I have to keep telling myself that I am not addicted to ActiveRain blogging many times in the morning. However, I know that I am addicted to blogging. I am coming up on my two year anniversary in April. I never thought I would be this far in my business blogging. It has been a great ride to this point. I am expecting many great times moving forward with ActiveRain. Yes, I am a sucker for contests that reward points. Plus, I want to show my support as an ActiveRain Ambassador to promote all contests by entering each one.
DEFINITION OF BEING AN ADDICT:
- To devote or surrender (onto devote or surrender (oneself) to something habitually or obsessively addicted to ActiveRain Blogging)
- To cause addiction to a substance in a person or animal
My wife of twenty-five glorious years and counting just confirmed to me that this definition describes my actions over the last several years when it comes to blogging.
TOP 5 ADDICTIONS IN AMERICA
- ACTIVERAIN BLOGGING
The only way to cure the illegal drug addiction will be to convert more people addicted to drugs to become addicted to ActiveRain blogging. Experts predict that we have over three million people addicted to illegal drugs. So, we convert 10% of three million addicted to drugs to ActiveRain to increase our membership to over 500,000 members. OK-it is not 500 million like Facebook. However, it would be a great addition to the community. Then, they will become too addicted to the caffeine that goes great with blogging. PROBLEM SOLVED!
TOP 10 MOMENTS THAT I KNOW I AM ADDICTED TO ACTIVERAIN BLOGGING
- Blogging at 3AM in the morning when I should be sleeping
- Blogging in the car with the family while my wife is driving
- Putting my baby girl to sleep as a baby while still blogging-multitask
- My son saying Dad, are you on ActiveRain, again?
- Realtor saying to me "Blogging is for losers. Complete waste of time
- Blogging on Christmas eve the first year
- Receiving my first FEATURED post from Bob Stewart
- Receiving my first REFERRAL $$$$ from blogging
- ActiveRain going down before I finished by blog post UGGGHHHH
- Blogging in 4 feet of snow
Hi, my name is Harry D'Elia. I am addicted to ActiveRain Blogging.
The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.