Home Prices in Mission Viejo
Tim Lorenz 8/28/2016
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 2.9 percent, for new homes down 7.2 percent and for resale condos down 7.0 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 2.7 percent and down 2.7 percent on condos and up 68.6 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 0.9 percent and the sales volume is down 12.4 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 1.6 percent and the sales volume is up 33.8 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are up 3.8 percent and the sales volume is down 10.1 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices down 3.5 percent and the sales volume is down 0.9 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are up 5.5 percent and the sales volume down 3.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 20.7 percent and the sales volume is up 25.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 6.1 percent and the sales volume is up 12.2 percent.
Look at the shift back in San Clemente. That is a sight to see and against the trend. I stiff see a shift to a slower market here in Orange County. However, the San Clemente change does go contrary to my belief.