Fox Hollow is a great neighborhood on Garnet Mesa. The homes tend to be larger with custom finishes. The neighborhood has nice Grand Mesa and West Elk Mountain views. This is a neighborhood people love to call home.
The neighborhood real estate market is heating up as we head into fall. There have been some changes since last month's real estate market report.
- One new listing has come on the market and that property is already under contract.
- There are two active listings and three that are pending a sale. All of the homes on the market at this time have three bedrooms and two baths.
- List prices start at $219,000 and go up to $259,900. The average list price is $246,360 and the median list price is $259,000.
- So far this year one home sold for $239,500.
- If you would like to built your own custom home, there are several lots still available.
- Click on the picture for more local and real estate related information.
We traditionally have a strong fall sales market in Delta County. The fact that only one home in this neighborhood has sold so far this year, and now we have three under contract backs this up.
Delta is the largest community in Delta County and the county seat. When it comes to homes there are many different locations, styles and sizes available. Delta also has a lot of nice amenities available for a town of it's size. There are less than 8,000 people in town.
If you would like more information on Delta and the homes available in this area, I can help you with that. I can also arrange to have new listings sent to you when they come on the market. Contact me for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need any real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
*This information comes from CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). Not all homes are listed and sold by the broker writing this report. This report is intended to show market trends.