This neighborhood sits on the north side of Delta. It's one of Delta's newer neighborhoods. The Grand Mesa views are wonderful, and the subdivision has it's own park. The neighborhood has city water and sewer.
Real Estate activity has been fairly strong throughout the summer. There have been some changes to the sold and listing information since last month's real estate market report.
- There are three active listings and one that is pending a sale.
- Prices start at $199,900 and go up to $227,500. The average list price is $216,575 and the median list price is $219,450.
- Three homes have sold in the last month. The average sold price is $197,000 and the median sold price is $210,000.
- So far this year ten homes have sold. The average selling price for the year is $191,450 and the median selling price is $192,450.
- Click on the picture for more local and real estate information.
We typically have a strong market going into fall and early winter. That means I expect to see the sales activity continue. If you are interesting in buying a home in this neighborhood, or one like it, please contact me. I would be happy to let you know when new listings come on the market.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need any real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
This information is from the Colorado Real Estate Network (CREN). It is intended to show real estate market trends. Not all properties are listed or sold by the author of this article.