Franklin Tn homes for sale - 236 Franklin homes closed during the month of July compared to 245 for the same month in 2015. It seems that the market is stalled in this pattern due to a lack of inventory causing potential sellers to resisting listing their homes for fear that their home will sell and they won't be able to find a good replacement. The prices of Franklin homes have increased only 5% in a price per square foot basis. The prices have remained the same but the average size of homes sold decreased to 3103 square feet from 3271 square feet last year. The most important thing you need to know is that we are still in a very competitive sellers market with less than 2 months of available inventory at the current sales pace.
- the median list price to sales price ratio for Franklin TN homes in July was 99.5%
- 168 homes are under contract and scheduled to close at this time
- 522 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate based on July sales is 2 months
- the average sales price of homes sold was $528,228
- the average price per square feet of home sold was $170, compared to $162 for the same period last year
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions in Franklin TN real estate is posted. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area