One thing you may not know about the Raleigh area - "Kids Sales" are a huge event here in Raleigh! And Kids Everywear is one of the best there is.
Kids EveryWEAR's Fall/Winter 2016 sale will be held September 9 - September 19 at the Morrisville Outlets.
- Volunteers shop September 10
- Consignors shop September 11
- Shop for a Cause/Friends/Pregnant Moms/First Time Moms/Military shop September 12
- Open to public September 17-19
- Full Price - Saturday, September 17, 10am-9pm
- 50% off GREEN and BLACK prices - Sunday, September 18, 1pm-6pm
- 50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices - Monday, September 19, 10am-9pm
Kids Everywear also has the most opportunity to shop, and occupies a total of TWELVE store fronts in the old Morrisville Outlets location on Airport Boulevard.
Items available include gently used children's clothing sizes 0-16 plus juniors', and teen boys' clothing, toys (both indoor and outdoor), books, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, and more. There's even a Housewares section, Ladies Wear, and a new Men's section. Also one of the biggest Maternity clothing sections around!
This sale was started in 1998 by two homeschooling moms. The sale has grown tremendously - truly one of the best around. Their goal of recycling like-new kids items while benefiting families continues to be a great resource to what is now thousands of local families - and they also do a fantastic job of keeping everything organized and running smoothly.
Find out more about the sale and all the different opportunities to gain even more by consigning or volunteering, here. And have fun!