Towne Place is a fairly large townhome community built by Lexington Builders located northeast of the intersection of Schaumburg and Barrington Roads behind the Kohls Shopping Center. A great mix of open areas, landscaping and recreation are available here.
There are two pools and clubhouses in the neighborhood and a walking/jogging path is also provided surrounding a nature preserve and pond.
The Schaumburg Park District also operates Veterans Park which offers soccer, baseball and football fields. The Metra Train is available at either the Schaumburg Station or the Hanover Park Station depending on your schedule. Walk to Kohl's, Michaels, Jewel Food Store, Home Depot, PetSmart, Target Greatland & many banks. Tons of other great Schaumburg shopping too, that is just a small sample close by.
There are two styles of homes available at Towne Place: Coach Homes/Manor Homes which are a group of 4 units together, two on the 1st floor and two on the 2nd floor. All have a private one car garage. The 1st floor homes are popular with seniors or those that just do not prefer any stairs. The 2nd floor homes have a spacious feel because of the vaulted ceilings thruout the unit. Either a patio or a balcony is available for each home.
Then there are the traditional 2-story Townhomes having a 2 car garage. There is one townhome model that has a 1st floor den and is always an end unit. Another has a 2-story Livingroom and often has a spectacular full wall fireplace sided by palladium windows. All townhomes have good sized Kitchens with lots of cabinetry and all have formal Diningroom areas.
Various upgrades are available which could include: end unit locations, whirlpools, fireplaces, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets, pantries and luxury Master Baths.
This has what has sold from January thru August 31st, 2016 for both Coach Homes and Townhomes just to give you an idea of the prices involved.
- Aspen, 1BR 1BA 1st floor - $111,000 and $112,000 2 total closed
- Birch, 2BR 1BA 1st floor - $125,000 to $140,000 3 total closed
- Oak, 2BR 1BA 2nd floor - $176,000 1 closed
- Elm, 2BR 2BA 1st floor - $151,200 1 closed
- Hawthorn, 2BR 2BA, 1st floor - $126,000 to $185,900 4 total closed
- Spruce, 2BR, 2BA, 2nd floor - $142,000 1 closed
- Laurel, 2BR 2BA, 2nd floor - $165,000 1 closed
- Willow, 3BR 2BA, 2nd floor -
- Dorset, 2BR 2BA, 1 car garage -
- Fairfax, 3BR 2BA, 1 car garage -
- Bradford, 2-3BR, 2.5BA, 2 car garage - $215,000 to $218,500 3 total closed
- Stratford, 3BR 2.5BA, 2 car garage -
- Pembroke, 2-3BR 2.5BA, 2 car garage -
- Ashton, 2BR 2.5BA, Den, 2 car garage - $214,000 to $220,000 3 total closed
- Westin, 2BR 2.5BA, Den, 2 car garage -
I bet there are a couple of homes on the market now in Towne Place for us to look at!