Photographing the Luxury Home
10 Tips to Make Them Great!
All homes being placed on the market deserve great photography. For the luxury real estate market, there are a few additional things to consider when preparing for those important pictures. It's the little things that truly do make a difference.
- Most luxury homes have larger rooms and many with higher ceilings. It will be important to use the proper lens and lighting to capture these features adequately.
- Try using different angles to capture unique features. Sometimes just changing the angle for a picture will show something in a better light.
- Incorporate night photos for a stunning effect.
- Using a drone inside can provide the viewer a completely different perspective of the interior of the home as well as the outside.
- Look at each room with a discriminating eye prior to taking the pictures. Hide electric cords, move any item that might detract, and most importantly make sure each room is clutter-free.
- Show a room with French doors with one opened as if to invite you in.
- Use subtle touches such as a throw, decorative pillow or fresh flowers to make the room pop.
- Turn on EVERY light and lamp!
- Determine the time of day that the lighting is best and schedule your shots accordingly.
- Make sure your photographer is familiar with the property in order to capture all of the features you want to stand out.
Beautiful photography does make a difference. Spending a little more time and budget will show your luxury home in the best possible way.
CHEVAUX Group, PLLC is ready and able to market your luxury home. We take pride in what we do and our clients are our most important assets! Call us today to allow us to assist you with your next real estate need.