(FOR A LIST OF THE KNOWN BUGS THAT WE ARE WORKING TO FIX, GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
We realize that with new changes, there are going to be many questions about where things moved and how to do things you had gotten used to doing a certain way.
So we have made a few videos to try to answer a few of the commonly asked questions we have been seeing since the new design was released on Tuesday.
1. How Do I Preview My Blog Posts?
2. How Do I Bookmark a Post? How Do I Find My Bookmarks?
3. How Do I Find Featured Posts, First Blog Posts, Most Recent Blogs, Contests, And Other Basic Navigation
We are currently working up a video to show how Featured Images works and will be sharing that soon along with some resources for where you can find commerical free images if you don't have your own to use with your posts.
Please let us know what other questions you have an we will get you answers for those (and even make a few more videos if required)
KNOWN BUGS - Working on a Fix For These Bugs As We Speak
1. You are unable to make changes to your blog settings. If you try to update your blog signatured, or make any other changes in the blog settings area, you will be logged out. Currently, you are unable to make changes in this area. [FIXED]
2. Notifications flag stays lit up - Currently, when you get notifications and they show up as a number on the flag in the top right of the screen, if you click the flag to see those notifications, the number stays there. We are working to fix it so that the number disappears after you click it to check your notifications. [FIXED]
3. Saving Draft Posts with Images is Slow - working on this one.
4. Comment bar hovers over header when you scroll down on a blog post with a large volume of comments. Working on a fix.
5. You are unable to add a new neighborhood. If you try to add a new neighborhood, you will be logged out. [FIXED]
6. Responding to Referral Alerts will boot you out of the system
7. The "Preview" button makes its triumphant return! (Note: You have to save the post first before you can create a preview)
We will keep adding to this list as we log the bugs in our pivotal tracker software