Hosting a Luxury Listing Soiree
Marketing anything that is considered "luxury" requires a little different strategy. For the luxury real estate property, being creative and classy is extremely important. When you want to create that "luxury" buzz, doing things in a unique way is a plus.
Hosting a soiree for your luxury listing could be just the event to introduce the home to the high end clients and get the attention of the agents who work this market. Real estate agents are bombarded with open houses and other activities constantly. Therefore, how do you create an event that gets them in the door?
Here are ten tips when hosting your next soiree:
- Create a unique invitation. Why not hand deliver with a small gift? Doing something personal will certainly encourage the agent to open your invitation.
- Try and choose a time when you will get the most participation. Maybe an evening right after work early in the week rather than a weekend.
- Have a landing page for the home for the agents to preview.
- Offer appetizers and libations.
- Perhaps offering a bonus to those agents who attend who bring a buyer and an offer?
- Fill the home with music and excellent lighting.
- Consider having a parking attendant.
- Call each agent the day before the event to remind them.
- Present them each with a small parting gift as they leave that will remind them of the home.
- Write a thank you note to each agent who attends.
A soiree will delight your luxury home owner and will set the tone for the sell of the home. Planning, implementation and follow through are all keys to success for this type of event. Happy planning!