Hiring a Realtor is an important task when you're considering selling your home. Below are 12 questions you should ask any Realtor you're interviewing for the job:
1. What professional designations have you earned?
2. How many years have you been in the business?
3. Do you provide a home display book for prospective buyers?
4. What is your average days on market per listing sold?
5. What is your average sales to list price ratio?
6. What types of reports do you provide sellers?
7. Will you be marketing with in my neighborhood?
8. May I see a sample property brochure?
9. What is your written marketing plan?
10. May I see your resume?
11. Home many homes have you sold?
12. Have you sold many homes in my area?
Feel free to contact Jerry Murphy at 602-334-3757 or e-mail: email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to receive a free market analysis for your Anthem, Phoenix, or Scottsdale area home.