On September 20th, 2016 I was invited to be the Feng Shui Consultant on Bravo TV's, "Watch What Happens Live." One of the first questions Andy Cohen (host of "Watch What Happens Live") asked me during the live recording was, "How is the Feng Shui in the studio?"
With out any hesitation I responded, "I love it!"
From the moment I stepped into the studio my eyes widened and my heart sang with delight because the space was so intimate, welcoming, and cozy. The studio's aura was filled with vibrant glows of energy. A lot of love and care went into the arrangement of key items.
Some Quick Observations:
- Mr. Cohen was born in St. Louis, MI, moved to the east coast when attending college and has remained in New York. Looking at his studio's display, you will notice two key images. One is of the St. Louis Arch and another of the New York city skyline. This is a wonderful way to honor his past and current life moments.
- Gifts from guests have been mindfully placed out on display. In Feng Shui we refer to this energy as 'Helpful People.'
- From what I was told, when I asked about certain photos, he also displays family photos. This is a great and simple way to honor the energy of 'family.' And family could also be friends and those who truly support you.
- The studio itself has a wonderful balance of color and objects that relate back to the five elements in Feng Shui (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water).
- Not only that, knowing the people who have been interviewed by Mr. Cohen, including Oprah, speaks volumes of the ch'i that circulates within the studio.
- Finally, my personal experience with the staff members of the show was amazing. Everyone was so on point and helpful. Kudos to your team's energy, Andy Cohen!