- Existing home inventory is down 10.1% from last year.
- A lack of inventory explains the modest increase in home sales (0.8% year-over-year) despite strong buyer demand.
- Existing home prices increased 5.1% year-over-year, which is directly related to the lack of inventory.
- Whether You Are A First Time Homebuyer Or A Move-Up Buyer Now Is The Time To Make That Move!
- Check Out Listings For Any Zip Code Here:
•1st Time Buyer Webinar: www.agentintro.biz/2589/bw
• Report: Top 5 Home Deals: www.realtyreports.biz/2589/hd
- Check Out Market Trends For Any Zip Code here: http://www.findhomesinwellington.com/mimarket/zip/33449/
- Here Is What We Can Do For You: http://www.findhomesinwellington.com/about/