New East Bethel 2 story home for sale
Real estate market data in East Bethel MN by Joel Friday of Keller Williams Classic Realty
Welcome to 1652 229th Lane NE East Bethel MN 55005 Click here for more details and pictures
Secluded wooded lot at the end of a cul-de-sac. Fabulous 2 story home with 9 foot ceilings on the main level. Open floor plan with hardwood floors and a field stone gas fireplace in living room. Kitchen has granite counters, tile back splash, center island, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Sliding glass door allows for future deck over looking oaks and maples. Master suite has dual vanities, walk in closet, separate tub and shower. 4 bedrooms up with a laundry room. Call Joel Friday at 763-445-9760 today for your private showing!
This home will be finished this month, plus we have a second one which will be done in November. Want something different? We still have 5 additional lots so bring your ideas! These lots are all heavily wooded for privacy and have Cedar Creek running through the back.
Why use Shade Tree Construction to build your next home?
- Custom excavation allows your home to be placed in the optimum spot on your lot
- Exterior foundation insulation keeps the home warmer and allows for more customization
- Custom cabinetry in each home, select your wood and finish
- Same sub contractors for 10-20 years allows for consistent quality.
- Field stone on gas fireplace goes all the way to ceiling.
- Kitchen back splash done in ceramic tile.
- Each home is built to your specifications.
- Vector windows with custom trim.
|East Bethel homes for sale||by Keller Williams Classic|
150,000 - 300,000
300,000 - 450,000
450,000 - 600,000
600,000 - 800,000
800,000 - 1,000,000
1,000,000 - 1,500,000
Home market trends in East Bethel MN 55005
Other cities in Anoka county home market trends in East Bethel MN, homes for sale in East Bethel MN, median sales prices in East Bethel